Juggle is completely free until you have made a successful hire.
Self employed workers
- For contract / flexible staff we handle payment and charge a 15% margin on their daily rate
- You stop paying when they stop working - simple!
- For information about the process itself, please visit: http://help.juggle.jobs/en/articles/3765927-how-does-payment-work
- If you want to employ someone as a salaried employee straight away, we charge a 15% fee of their first year salary.
- The invoice is sent once the candidate verbally accepts and payment terms are 14 days
- You have 30 days from the candidates start date to make a decision as to whether this is the right hire or not. We will give you 100% of the fee back if it doesn't work out
Rebate terms - why?
Recruiters operate on a sliding scale - often over 3 months. This devolves responsibility and drives the wrong behaviours. By changing to a 100% 30 day rebate:
- We have skin in the game - we want this hire to work out and it means something if they don't
- Companies are more thorough and thoughtful about who they are hiring
- Companies put together a proper structure, particularly for that first month about what good looks like
- It ensures decisions are made early, to avoid disruption on either side